Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Responsive image resize

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Justas

Hello,

I need help on displaying huge image (logo) as a 300px width (or like 20% of page’s width) picture on a website using CSS, HTML or PHP. The thing is that I want it become bigger as page is upsized with ctrl+mousewheel and not lose it’s quality, since it’s size is like 1500×800.

Justas

Thanks for reply.

Although, I am not sure how much code I should put into codepen.io….
    And now I am thinking, that this is the case of HTML.
    I am working with WordPress theme. The one I used before was “smart” and resized huge logo image to a smaller one and zooming into page had now effect on the quality of logo. My current theme wants me to upload the right resolution logo, consequently, losing quality as it gets zoomed in.
    Here are few extracts from theme’s code – ones I thought are worth attention.

/styles/dynamic-style.php
    #menu_wrapper { /* This is the main menu container */

width : 955px;

margin : px 0 0 0;

margin : 30px 0 0 0;

float : right;
    text-align : right;
    position : absolute;

/header.php

/* IMPORTANT! This code retrieves the custom logo options & dynamic styling */
    global $wpdb;
    $style = $wpdb->get_results(“SELECT custom_logo,custom_logo_image,dynamic_style,title_style,description_style,h1_font_style,h2_font_style,h3_font_style,h4_font_style,h5_font_style,sidebar_title_style,logo_menu_position,menu_font_style,submenu_font_style,footer_widget_style FROM “.$wpdb->prefix.”photocrati_styles WHERE option_set = 1”);
    foreach ($style as $style) {
    $custom_logo = $style->custom_logo;
    $custom_logo_image = $style->custom_logo_image;
    $dynamic_style = $style->dynamic_style;

Let me know, if you need something more.
    Appreciate it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.