Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS responsive iframe height?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    taylorp0994
    Participant

I am about to embark on my first responsive design project, but I am still having trouble with some of the main CSS. How can I adjust the iframe’s on this page, (Google calendar agenda and youtube video), to adjust their height with percentages? Are percentages the best way to accomplish this? Does anything else in my code stand out as incorrect? Any and all input will be greatly appreciated as I am still learning the basics.

http://www.taylorp0994.net/websites/cincoschool/

Paulie_D

It kind of depends on what you want those items to do when the page re-sizes?

taylorp0994
    Participant

First, I want the agenda iframe to fill 100% of the “widgets” div height.
    Second, I want the YouTube iframe to fill 100% of the height of its container div as well.

A search on stack overflow revealed nothing but javascript solutions.
    I’m hoping that there is something I can do with CSS w/o using pixel values, unless pixel values would be fine in this case…

Paulie_D

>A search on stack overflow revealed nothing but javascript solutions.

Well that was the way I was leaning too!

>Second, I want the YouTube iframe to fill 100% of the height of its container div as well.

I assume you mean **width**…otherwise it would distort.

Frankly, I would be looking at moving the elements about using media queries rather than re-sizing them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.