Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Responsive Flexslider (using BackStretch.js for background images) not working

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    yogibear123

Hi there,

I am creating a responsive website, you can see it here: http://www.cairngorm-holistics.co.uk/dev/index.shtml

I’m using Flexslider for my main slider. I’m using backstretch.js for the background images in the slider
    (later I hope to make two more BackStretch scripts so that smaller files can be loaded for mobile and tablet devices using something like: if ( $(window).width() > 1024) {)

Before I implement that, the problem I’m having at the moment is that the backstretch images are not showing. The jQuery is working and kinda doing its thing, as its showing up in firebug when I inspect it so I know the js is working and putting in the extra div but the actual image isn’t showing.

Also, inside the .li slide is a div with text. That is showing, but the absolute positioning of it is wierdly not. I wonder whether the two problems above are related.

Firstly and most importantly I need to sort the problem with the background image not showing, and I’d appreciated any help anyone could provide with this.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.