Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other reseller accounts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cybershot
    Participant

Lately I have been looking into reseller accounts. I have been thinking about doing it to make money. I have enough accounts right now that I could have had the service paying for itself now. But I can’t decide if it is a good idea to do it. Does anyone here do it? What is the general feel about the idea. Mostly I hear people saying that it isn’t worth it.

TheDoc

I’d say the amount of headache that you get wouldn’t be worth it unless you’re reselling packages for $100+/month.

If anything goes wrong with a client’s hosting, I don’t want to be held accountable for another service going down.

samara

I have to disagree. I got a reseller account over 2 years ago and have had almost 0 issues. I admit, i was a bit nervous about taking it on, but if you have at least enough accounts to cover the costs, you are in a good position to take on more and start making residual income. Plus the reseller account come with great support, at least mine does.

Mike

samara

Check out Hostgator.com. Awesome customer support. It is just like having your own IT guy available 24/7. They have a bunch of avenues for things like billing. I won’t say it is the best thing since sliced bread, but i have been very happy with them. Been gearing up to take on more! Let me know ow you make out.

Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.