Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Require a person to select Yes from drop down, to proceed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mikeman

Iv seen it a million times but im not sure what its called exactly to look for it, im trying to make it so on my home page, a person has to click Enter, which is essentially agreeing to my terms, to enter the page, i would like to inculde a check box that says Yes, or w/e that when selected the person will be able to then proceed to the next page, i dont want to lock anything out so if the person were to have the url to the actual site, then they can enter that way.. can someone help me out with this? preferably without using java

i found
    http://www.road2webmaster.com/web/programming/javascript/forms/accept_terms_checkbox.html

can someone tell me how to convert the buttons to text links?

cybershot
    Participant

those buttons are text links. are you saying that you want to hide the button itself and only have the text? you can do that with css. Like set the border to zero and see what happens to the button.

cybershot
    Participant

I would not use javascript for this. If someone finds your site and they turn off their javascript, then the script will stop working. You will need to use a server side scripting language like php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.