Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Remove the arrows?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I love the you Anything Slider, and I would like to use it for my website. However I´m wondering if someone could help me how I could remove the arrows, and make sure the sliders automatically start from the beginning on the website? I would like it to still have the numbers down below. But no arrows, and no start and stop button. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I would really like the help.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
    Tobias Johansson

Thanks for the help. That really got me forward. :) However now I´m wondering another thing I can´t seem to solve. Is it possible for it to not change the height of the image? So that it has the widht 1000px and than height is what it should be, instead of that it makes the image really weird? I think with the css overflow hidden it might work but I have tried without getting it to work.

Our if it could cut the image somehow, just not make it lock so weird?

And I also noticed just now that when I make the picture to a link than the image is no long making the image bigger? The picture are going to be 1000 px like, the slider but still when I tried with a smaller one it didn´t work?

Stuck again, sorry.

zemaker
    Participant

You can override the width to what ever you like, just change the 300px to 1000px.

Roxon

@TobiasJohansson: just write your own CSS, it’s really not that hard.

#slider img {
    width: value here;
    }
    #slider img a {
    width: value here;
    height: value here;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.