Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS remove horizontal scrollbar on 320px width

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eva
    Participant

I am working on this site: http://qtu.al/ (trying to make it responsive ) but i am having troubles with the space that is on the side of the site. That space generates a horizontal scrollbar. Resolution 320px-480px. How to remove that space ?

Paulie_D

How about “leth.al” or “abnorm.al” ?

I could go on and on and on… :)

Eva
    Participant

@Atelierbram, nope they aren’t sites i built… I have to fix them… I saw the conversation so far, and we have a saying here:”Albanian is a dirty language ” because lot of words in albanian have bad and good meaning in the same time.depends how you say that so chances you get missinterpreted are higher .. FYI…Albanian language is one of the worlds ancient languages and it is unique comparing with other languages. We spell the letters the same way they are written :D

And thanks a lot…

Eva
    Participant

And you should…I bet you are missing a lot, because the time you were here, Albania had about 5 years of democracy after 45 years dictatorial system. It has changed a lot, infrastructure, lifestyle, but our hospitality is still the same. Proud to be albanian ;)

“Jeni i mirëpritur në Shqipëri!” You are welcome in Albania!

Eva
    Participant

Thats true. Still, you must visit Albania. I think you will be surprised how much it changed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.