Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Redirect users to gmail,yahoo mail etc.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Felix

Hello everyone, I would like to know if this is possible:

I got a link [email protected] and instead of redirecting the users to their local mailclient I would like it to redirect them to gmail instead:

something like this <a href="http://mail.google.com/[email protected]">[email protected]</a&gt;, is this possible?

I don’t think that is possible… And how would you determine what online mail client they use (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) and what if they don’t use any of those?

Felix
    "falkencreative" wrote:
    I don’t think that is possible… And how would you determine what online mail client they use (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) and what if they don’t use any of those?

This is only going to be avaiable for gmail users. Damn, I really thought this was possible and that it was going to be easy :/.

TheDoc

I don’t think this is possible either – never heard of anything like it before.

Most people that don’t use a local email client know to just select the text and copy it into their web mail service anyways.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.