Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Rearrange w. bootstrap3 order depending on browser width HELP!!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    demianpt
    Participant

Please please please can somebody help me I am trying to think how can i do this using bootstrap, anyone have a clue? Here is an image of what i want to achieve-> Here is an image of what i want to achieve I dont know how can you change the display order of elements, i guess its playing around with floats and clears. Please help i need help. I am using Bootstrap 3 for the responsive layouts, how can you change the display order only using css? specially that yellow box which in mobile is at the top

Paulie_D

Hmm…not sure you can do that with Bootstrap specifically.

I think you would need flexbox (which has poor browser support) or perhaps you might be able to do something with absolute positioning…but that feels nasty.

demianpt
    Participant

Maybe SASS or LESS ir required??? Of course absolute positioning is a little nasty…hahah… but in any case does someone know the “best” way of achieving it I have been half of the day with this issue and until i dont resolve it I wont even go to sleep!!! aaaarrrggg!!! its so challenging I want to learn how the “profesional approach” to achieve this!!! I hope i find a solution to this I am soooooo curious

PD.
    Thanxs Paulie for your interest I really apreciate it!

Paulie_D

The best / professional approach would probably be a javascript solution to change the source order at different viewport sizes.

demianpt
    Participant

Thanks a lot! but is it possible without using jquery/js?…. Maybe with SASS or LESS… I am very curious about this… There are so many things that you can do today with css preprocessors that I would like to know if there is the possibility but anyway you helped me a lot thank you so much for the help I really apreciate it!!!!

See u around!!!

Paulie_D

SASS/LESS don’t add any extra functionality to CSS, they just make it quick to write your CSS.

JS/JQ is the way to go….until flexbox is better adopted.

demianpt
    Participant

;D Great Thanks a lot!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.