Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other real estate cms recomandation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dynamyc

Hello! I want to put in a cms some real estate properties and then to show them in my website through a lightbox popup, so I want a stand-alone script because the only thing I want is to call the properties from my cms into a lightbox popup.

ccc630

It could be done with WordPress — plenty of lightbox plugins to choose from. WP isn’t the only way to go, of course, but might be the quickest route.

dynamyc

thanks, i only need a back-end system to create very easy the properties and then just to call them through a lightbox in my website, I mean all the details which I have in my database for a featured property, that’s all I need. For example: I have a button on my website which is called “Details”, when the user click on it I want to show him in a lightbox all the details of a property from the back-end system. That’s all I need .

dynamyc

I don’t think I need a developer for this, because if I find a real estate system which have a front-end also i can copy the link of a featured property and then I will put in my website(a lightbox will appear with the link of the featured property)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.