Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other re-redesign

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ThinkSoJoE

Quite a while back, I asked you guys about my business website, Fropac.com, and you guys tore it apart. I finally got around to rebuilding the site. It’s WordPress-based, as are all of my current sites, and I drew inspiration from the Thematic Theme Framework, though I didn’t actually use it. Instead, I built it off of Elliot Jay Stocks’ excellent Starkers theme that Chris so helpfully alluded to in an earlier screencast here on CSStricks, and built it from the ground up to resemble Thematic – though mine only has five widgetized areas as opposed to Thematic’s thirteen!

Let me know what you guys think: http://www.fropac.com

chazzwick

i cant remember what the old design was like, but this one isnt bad. Nice, simple article design – i like the use of subtle shading.

i would seriously consider redesigning your logo though. The font doesnt really give off a good impression to potential clients, and the reflections just dont work

ThinkSoJoE

Thank you guys! I’ll work on a new logo, I’ve been using that one for the last 10 years or so, so that’s probably the main reason I stuck it in the design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.