Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Question: WP plugin SimpleModal Contact Form by Eric Martin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elektric

Hey everyone,
    So I got this SimpleModal Contact Form plugin via
    http://www.ericmmartin.com/projects/smcf/.
    What I want to do is have it activated while a visitor clicks on ‘contact’ in my navbar.
    My navbar consists of a number of page links. I have added a ‘contact’ page so a contact link is already in my navbar.
    But I don’t want a visitor to go into another page, in this case the ‘contact page’, before the SimpleModal Contact Form can be accessed.

I assume I can do this by assigning a different page template file, instead of the standard page template file, to the contact page. My question therefore is what do I put into this template file to immediately make it load the SimpleModal Contact Form? So that when I click on the contact link the contact page will not load but instead the SimpleModal Contact Form will be activated.

Also is SimpleModal Contact Form recommedable or should I try something else? I very much want to use a modular form.
    And while I am add it anybody now of a modular gallery plugin?

thank you…

yupimrich

Hey – was wondering if you were able to get this working? I am wanting to do the same thing on my portfolio site. If you have it working could you let me know how you did it? Thanks!
    Mike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.