Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Pure CSS Menu Closes When Clicking Links Inside Dropdown Using Firefox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ItsDavid
    Participant

I have a pure CSS drop down menu that works great in all browsers except Firefox. My problem is that when i click on any link inside my drop down menu it just closes without going to the linked page. It use to work in firefox but for some reason it has just stopped working. I don’t have any problems in any other browsers except firefox. Can anyone here figure out why? I have now been pulling my hair out for weeks trying to figure this problem out with no luck.

Here is a DEMO of the drop down menu

Thank you in advance for any help getting this to work again in Firefox.

Paulie_D

If it’s the links not working then a Codepen Demo isn’t going to help.

We need to see the live site.

ItsDavid
    Participant

If i live site is needed to help find the problem that is fine. My actual website is !!!!want****ad^^^^mag then just add the com. Sorry to provide it that way but i don’t really want to spread my links here for SE reasons.

ItsDavid
    Participant

You don’t have to replace those !*^ with anything. Just remove them and use the words in between. Sorry i should have made that clearer.

ItsDavid
    Participant

Soronbe, I just added the css you just posted and it is working again. That was an amazingly quick fix thank you so much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.