Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS PSD to HTML5/CSS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    TheN00b
    Participant

That Worked Wonderfully Bob. Thank You.

However in a couple of places there are certain errors. The bottom feature bar (transparent) doesn’t go full width !

Also the iMac images is behind the bar. How do I bring it to the front ?

I greatly appreciate you guys’s help.

Thank You.

TheN00b
    Participant

Anyone ?

Argeaux
    Participant

put it in a div and play around with the css z-index of that div and the div of the bar.

zackw

whats your question and whats a link to see the problem? ill help u if i know what u need

TheN00b
    Participant

@Argeaux: Do I have to place it in a Div ? Can’t I use the css cascade ? for example

#feature img {

float: right;
    margin-top: 20px;
    z-index: 1;

}
    TheN00b
    Participant

Never mind it worked !! :D

before it wasn’t working because I didn’t have anything for the position attribute.

One last thing and I’ll be finally done with this.

How do I get the transparent featureBar to extend the whole width of the page ?

The { featureBar } is the transparent bit behind the iMac image, where it says { premium ..etc }

How do I get that to be full width please ?

All your help so far has been greatly appreciated.

Thank YOU.

ak-i
    Participant

Because the #featureBar is inside the #wrap so the width will stuck with the #wrap width. It will be inside the wrapper you make. I don’t really know how to do that, but maybe you can bring it out from the #wrap and let it be under the #feature div.

TheN00b
    Participant

Thanks Ak-i

I am aware of the reason, and I have thought of that already, but then I got confused.

If I move it under the feature div, would I then use negative margins to move it up ? or is there another, better way ?

Thanks

ak-i
    Participant

Bring what up? You mean the #featureBar? Maybe you put it out after the closing #wrap. I think it would be fine. It will follow the #feature margin and width.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.