Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS PS to HTML or the like?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LinCSS25
    Participant

So, I knew this might happen. I launched my site and it is looking pretty good if I do say so myself. Alot of thanks still goes out to alot of you. Anyway, I am already getting a couple inquires for me to design website and I am pretty sure I am not ready to offer it as my services. I mean heck, most of you know how agonizing it was for me to get my site up! Im way too new at this coding stuff and dont feel confident or efficient enough to offer it. I want to focus on logo, print, illustration and web graphics design.. With that said I would still ike to be able to DESIGN sites for people to then be coded else where..

I am interested in finding someone or a site that convert designs for a reasonable price.

If any one knows of someone, or is someone, or knows of a site I would really appreciate it.

Id love to form a relationship with someone so we can offer our services as a package deal.

ikthius

do you not have any close friends who can help you out, while you still learn?
    you could ask some people here if you prefered, and see if they could do it for you, but you may have to come up with an agreed fee,

others may have a different idea

I’m pretty certain I heard Chris Coyier recommend PSD2HTML in one of his screencasts. I presume you mean PSD and you are not trying to do some kind of PostScript to HTML conversion :o

http://www.psd2html.com/

Rob MacKay
    Participant
    "LinCSS25" wrote:
    So, I knew this might happen. I launched my site and it is looking pretty good if I do say so myself. Alot of thanks still goes out to alot of you. Anyway, I am already getting a couple inquires for me to design website and I am pretty sure I am not ready to offer it as my services. I mean heck, most of you know how agonizing it was for me to get my site up! Im way too new at this coding stuff and dont feel confident or efficient enough to offer it. I want to focus on logo, print, illustration and web graphics design.. With that said I would still ike to be able to DESIGN sites for people to then be coded else where..

I am interested in finding someone or a site that convert designs for a reasonable price.

If any one knows of someone, or is someone, or knows of a site I would really appreciate it.

Id love to form a relationship with someone so we can offer our services as a package deal.

I would be happy to chat to you about it, and see what we could work out :) I have a few things on the go at the moment, but im sure we could sort something out :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.