Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Project Management Software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    TheDoc

To follow up on this, I don’t use Freshbooks anymore. I purchased Billings. A few months in and loving it so far.

TheDoc

I actually rather dislike that Billings isn’t cloud based. There is an enterprise version of it that allows that, but for a solo freelancer the price simply isn’t justified.

benblodgett
    Participant

I hate how you have to use so many different applications as a web designer/manager. It kills my browser and day because I have to check so many different things.

standuncan

I do not have complex enough projects at this time, so I only use the free timer from Toggl, but they do offered a paid version which does invoicing, I haven’t tried it out though. Toggle also has a widget. I just setup my own invoice template in InDesign and transfer the time stamps from Toggl to my invoice and export as a .pdf and email the client.

I appreciate all the input though, I am going to look into some of these others. The estimating features sound really trick.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.