Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Printing Internal Link/additional content dilemna (print css related)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    slb535

I have these bio pages that have lists of, say, Presentations. The lists are concealed until you click on the header. If the list is too extensive, the header opens a pop-up window with a full page of Presentations.

The industry is one in which web pages are printed all the time. So these bios need to be printer friendly (which of course wasn’t an original requirement, but here we are).

Here is my problem. I’ve sent up a print.css to format the page in a printer-friendly manner and show all of the hidden text . But what to do about those “full pages”?

I’m thinking about bringing in the text of the extra full pages into the bio page and keeping it hidden and then format it as a separate page in printing (can I do that?) Would that be a terrible idea?

Sorry if this isn’t the right category for this. Wasn’t quite sure where it would fit.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.