Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript PrettyPhoto – strange behavior?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    quelake

Hey there.

First off, I am no professional coder, so bare with me. The prettyphoto is WAY COOL, a real lifesaver! I am very impressed by its looks.

To things bug me however, which I can not wrap my head around;

1. When viewing my gallery http://www.kingfishersky.com/tempkfsky/gallery.php in Windows 7, using IE8, the thumbs display really weird rollover behavior. The thumbs are not clickable, except for on the 1-px border and sometimes the exact center.

Can anyone explain this to me? I am lost! :?:

2. In firefox and IE6, my flash animation that I have incorporated in the header shows up ON TOP OF the prettyphoto pop-up. Which makes it look really uncool! :o Any suggestions on how to get my animation back in the background?

I hope someone out there is able to help me out. I appreciate you helping me out!

quelake

Ok, been snooping around on internet for a solution for my problems, and I think I solved the Flash header problem; I added <param name="wmode" value="opaque"> to my flash script, to get it to stay in the back. As far as I can tell, this has solved my second issue.

The first issue is still there however, and I am not able to get it fixed. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

quelake

Another update to my first problem, since I do not get any replies.

First, maybe I should clarify the situation a little. I have used the Prettyphoto plugin on a website to create a gallery on the webpage. I have it working almost perfectly, except for one thing;

When viewing the gallery in IE8, the thumbnails that have been created for the folder in the gallery, are not clickable. The a:hover state seems to mess things up, since I can not click the image. I can only get there when I hover on the border.

The thing I found out is that it is an issue everywhere, except on the last row of folder thumbnails. The last row works perfectly fine! Does anyone have an idea why it is doing this? PLEASE HELP ME OUT, thanks!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.