Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Post Title and Post Meta Gap

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bellecooking
    Participant

Hi everyone. I soo would appreciate some help with my site. the address is bgdtestblog.com and I am using the genesis framework. On the left hand side I am using genesis featured post widget and I have the post title displayed and then the post date and category underneath that. I want to reduce the space btw the post title and post date, etc. but I can;t seem to do it. I decreased the line-height to 0 and there is still a space. Please help:))

J

bellecooking
    Participant

oh thank you so much! It worked! I appreciate it. Do you mind if I ask you one more quick question? I have the post title and meta info set to float to the left on the front page but on the individual post pages I would like the post title and corresponding post meta to be centered? Is there a way to do that? I appreciate it!

bellecooking
    Participant

thanks but it changed it also on the front page. I just want it to center the post title and meta on the single post pages? Any idea. Thanks for replying back to me

bellecooking
    Participant

Its weird. When I do that code it changes the post meta correctly but not the single post title and yet on the hompage it doesn’t change the post meta but does change the post title? i am so confused. see link if I am now confusing you! LOL bgdtestblog.com

bellecooking
    Participant

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT! Thanks to your help! i really appreciate it. I put it on the wrong line earlier! Thank you bunches

bellecooking
    Participant

Yes it is working. thank you so very much

bellecooking
    Participant

hi there! I am sorry I am just now replying back- hope you had a good day yesterday. I was busy all yesterday with my son and then swimming lessons so i am just now back to the computer. Anyway- mom talk:)

I have the hugest problem right now and I can’t even think about the other stuff I mentioned to you yesterday. In my site only in safari the whole primary sidebar to the right is going below the post? see [www.thedcladies.com] I am freaking out. I didn’t do anything and it looks fine in all of the other browsers. I sooo need your help if and when you can get to this. Any ideas or suggestions? I will buy you 10 cups of coffee or more! Please please help me. I have googled about it but no one seems to have an answer as to how to fix it.

bellecooking
    Participant

Thanks for being here. I always use firefox but i had someone tell me in an email that the sidebar was below the post in their safari browser so I downloaded safari on my computer and sure enough it is doing that. It seems to be working on google and i.e. the safari on my computer is 5.1.7 on my dell computer. do you need the login info to the site? I can email it to you??

bellecooking
    Participant

cancel that- it is not working on both i.e. and safari

bellecooking
    Participant

okay awesome! your the best. I will email you right now

bellecooking
    Participant

okay just emailed you. you can edit the post if you want

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.