Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Post recipes steps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    meni

Hi guys i would really appreciate your help (please excuse any mistakes in my English i am from Greece).

Thank you.

meni

By mistake i have categorised my post in JavaScript Jungle i do not know if this is the right category sorry if not.

Rai

Hi meni,

what you need from the example?, what theme in your wordpress are you using now?

Rai

I think what you need is a new theme for your wordpress. Each theme has special futures. You need to search for a special one for recipes.

meni

Hi Rai i am using the twenty eleven theme .My blog is not all about cooking but we will have weekly post for recipes do you know they way to make them appear like the site i like?

meni

At the site i like small step by step pictures appear on the right and if you press on each of them then appears the textt that explains in words the procedure for each step

Bob

So is the website you linked your blog? Probably not, as you wouldn’t be requesting this functionality otherwise. Can you show us your blog, to see what you’ve come up with so far? I think the best way to do this would be to put the images as a list (

and

• ) and style them accordingly with css so that they show up like you want to. Then, you can add some javascript probably to show and hide the text that match with the image.

meni

Dear Bod,
    Thank you for your answer:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.