Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Positioning problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kjave
    Participant

Dear all,

I’m very bad in CSS. Please look at this site http://test.fenfparfumerie.nl/

You see in the header div a empty div called ‘shoppCartImage’ .

My question is how to place this div right where it is, but without broking the design. Now it looks maybe okay but, by making the browser size smaller, it does not looks good in combination with the search box. Please try to resize your browser in multiple smaller sizes and you will see the problems.
    I hope to get some help to correct that.

Thanks in advance.

kjave
    Participant

It’s not only a image, i would like to make it a link with text(count items in shopping cart)

kjave
    Participant

Hi Atelierbram,

The CMS is NopCommerce.
    I could do like u suggest, but that is not the requirement.
    Beacuase the image of the shopping cart is a bigger image. Look here how it must look like: http://www.fenfparfumerie.nl/
    But don’t look at he css at that page, because that is worse then that on test.fenfparfumerie.nl . I cleaned the CSS a little bit on test page , but now i have to get the shopping cart image the right way.

kjave
    Participant

Thanks a lot, i look forward, that will be great!!!
    One point to mention is that the link ‘Winkelwagen’ in the list can be removed, because we use the image istead. This will make the list a little shorter then it is now.
    And also the search-box can be smaller if it’s to wide.

kjave
    Participant

Thanks a lot. I will try this and also make a account on codepen. I will let you know about it : )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.