Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Portfolio site – please review – thank you

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jonahkatz

I a a freelance website designer in hopes of expanding my business with other designers. I made a portoflio site. My goal is simply to make it look professional and to get in clients. Please review tips…seo…anthing…. urlocalwebdesigner.com THANK YOU

urlocalwebdesigner.com

Techguy172

The first thing I would say is loose the Free quote sidebar thing. I have to say it’s gets annoying. Second thing is in FF 3.5 your navigation sidebar sort of breaks out the border. Actually I would say loose the sidebar all together as the one at the top is the same thing. For your typography I would use a sans-serif font like arial. For some reason your navigation looks "streteched out" kinda like you stretched horizontally. Also I would make your border on your portfolio more subtle use ligter colors, and drop the yellow border on your other images.

For SEO you need to give your site a name with the <title></title> tag other wise Google doesn’t have a name for it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.