Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Portfolio – Seems like everyone else is

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeager

http://jtpenezich.com/

First real big theme for WordPress I made. Made my own bare bones boilerplate and went to town. The blog section has a write-up of how I did everything. Fun project overall. The process was funny, most stuff I could of just had a plugin do, but it was good to learn it anyways.

Any feedback would be cool. I don’t have as many websites as I would like posted. I just honestly don’t have that many i’d show people. Most my projects I did I spent little time on the design because I wanted more time seeing what I could do in the code. It’s paid off now, but maybe I’ll have to mockup some sites to show.

miky2020x

I like how it`s responsive,
    Your website gets to the point and i clearly know where to go for contacting, for example. Colors are good (in my opinion), and it looks simple and clean which i personally love.

Things i think could be different:
    On every other page besides portfolio is just orange and white text, you could always spice it up.
    I would put the types of language you know, so far i assume you know css, css3, html, html5, and javascript.

I forgot to mention, i love the what to expect page.

You also look like a cool guy.
    1010 would pay 500$

Jeager

True enough. I was thinking of ways to add some more imagery or something. Didnt really sit and think about it though. I’ll have to have add some icons for the languages I know and whatnot. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.