Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Popup Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rohithzr
    Participant

Scenario:
    I have a table with a column “Tools” which is a button-list based dropdown menu. Now in that list there is a <a>make payment</a> element (in each row) which on click opens the same popup div of ID “pay_form”.

Now every row’s popup data is different in terms of value hence inside <div id="pay_form"></div> I am calling an <iframe> element of dynamic Url which contains the data i want to load.

Problem:
    because there are more than one elements that can trigger the opening of “THE” popup none except one works. :(

What I need:
    I need a Simple Popup code that can be opened through any number of <a></a> elements and it will be great if it has a loader in the beginning so as to give enough time to load the I Frame

What I have Tried:
    Lightbox_me
    bPopup

Edit: corrected the above mistake regarding anchors in select menu

Paulie_D

Are you sure about that link?

Also, I didn’t think you could put anchor links inside the select element?

Rohithzr
    Participant

Ah sorry my bad! it is actually a <button>tools</button> and then a list of anchor tags

Rohithzr
    Participant

Its done… what i was doing wrong was that i was trying pre-coded codes. I made my own using jQuery Dialog() and it is working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.