Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Please tell me what you think of my website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

http://www.thestudio360.net

Guys

thank you for your feedback, the reason why the nav is so far down, is because it was the only place on the fairy I could place it, I wanted the background to show through, and have an interesting affect when they were rolled over.
    plus it’s different. I’ve tested on two different computers so I’m not sure how to know and control how it looks on other monitors. On mine it’s very purple, detailed, and the rollovers glow, but on another computer it was so dark…

The links, yeah I’m still working on the links, how to organize it and all. I’m worried more about the overall structure of it though, Links are easily fixed. Honestly it’s just a filler…

THANKS FOR FEEDBACK! PLEASE KEEP IT COMING.

tdennis

My only concern is the navigation being so far down. Any reason for placing it there? Being that the site deals with art and dark concept is ok. You may want to think about organizing the content a litter better because it’s hard to follow which makes it hard to read.

Ty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.