Treehouse: Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Please support We Love Icon Fonts with a vote

• # January 22, 2013 at 2:47 am

**What is this?**

[We Love Icon Fonts](//weloveiconfonts.com) is a free & open source icon fonts hosting service (like Google Web Fonts, but icon fonts only). You can choose the icon fonts you want, add them to a “collection” and my service creates an URL and some basic CSS. So you don’t have to worry about a thing.

**Support this project**

And this is where I heed your help: A big German hosting company has chosen 5 open-source projects for which you can vote. The winner receives a free lifetime hosting worth 1200 € / year.

[Please vote here](//www.df.eu/blog/2013/01/17/leserwahl-open-source-projekt-fur-lebenslanges-gratis-hosting-gesucht/#polls-2)

**What would you do if you win?**

– Add more open-source icon fonts
    – A way to create your custom icon font
    – Host custom created icon fonts
    – Download your arranged icon font collection

**Thank you**

[Last chance to vote](//www.df.eu/blog/2013/01/17/leserwahl-open-source-projekt-fur-lebenslanges-gratis-hosting-gesucht/#polls-2)

# January 22, 2013 at 6:58 am

Done and done. I haven’t actually finished up the project I’m going to use your service for, but I know that I will need it later =)

# January 23, 2013 at 4:08 am

Voted on as many devices as I could.

Come on people, let’s give WeLoveIconFonts.com a real hosting service to turn it into a real CDN for icon fonts. :)

# January 23, 2013 at 4:58 am

I voted as well. Just curious, is there an option to encode @font-face?

# January 23, 2013 at 4:59 am

What do you mean by “encoding” @font-face?

# January 23, 2013 at 5:16 am

Ooooh, I didn’t know we could do that. Interesting.

# January 23, 2013 at 5:19 am

@HugoGiraudel It’s important if you create your own set of icons and want to use them on your personal site without allowing others to find the source to download it.

# January 23, 2013 at 8:28 am

Voted twice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.