Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Please recommend a CMS for a ecommerce site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JonyTek

Hi guys,
    I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out and recommend me a CMS for a ecommerce site that I am working on for a Uni project. Im not looking at outlaying any money as I am a student and not working for a paying client. The site will be put together on Visual Web using ASP.Net in C#..

Thanks in advance for the help….

Hi Jony I think the main reason why nobody has posted a reply to your question is connected to you wanting to use ASP in C#. Most of the people on this site are more PHP, LAMP people. If I was you I would go to the Hanselminutes website/podcast and email Scott your question. He a nice guy and very knowledgeable when it comes to Microsoft technologies.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Yeah that’s definitely the case. We’re just a PHP kinda people around here =).

If PHP was a possibility, my favorite classic combo is WordPress with FoxyCart.

JonyTek

Thanks anyway guys. I did however contact Scott from Hanselminutes and he recommended Umbraco if anyone was wondering…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.