Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS PLEASE help w/ annoying "slider purchase reminder"

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kandi
    Participant

I’m new to this so please bare with me :)
    This gallery has a pop up caption that says “slider purchase reminder” only when viewing it online. I have ctrl+f to find that specific text in the html and css and it’s nowhere to be found.
    I only see this specific caption when viewing the page online and when I refresh the page it goes away. Can I get rid of it? or should I just use another gallery.

and yes the pictures are not the right size but I will resize once i fix this annoying problem.

http://pierrebuilders.com/index.html/projects.html

Gracias!

Alen
    Participant

I didn’t get any reminders when visiting your page.

Alan C
    Participant

Well I’m not seeing any pop-up that says that. But I have to ask, which slider are you using? And does it require a purchase? Because if it does then it would be immoral and quite possibly illegal to remove that pop-up without buying it first.

Alen
    Participant

^^ + 1

There are however FREE options readily available. Like NivoSlider for example or fotorama.io, which has great WordPress plugin as well.

Kandi
    Participant

That’s so weird. I’ve seen it randomly on firefox, chrome, and explorer.
    I do know that I make sure to search for free coding because I don’t want to illegally use someones code, so I downloaded the files for this which came along with 3 other versions.

I will use your slider suggestions though, and avoid this problem all together.

Muchas gracias amigos!

Ricky55
    Participant

Flex Slider is also very good and lightweight,

Gohar Khan
    Participant

I didn’t get any reminders when visiting your page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.