Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Please give your feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear All,

I’m curious to have your feedback regarding below website which is developed by PLAVEB.

Kindly have a look @ website : http://ei.edu/

kMist

While this is a nice site (flashy and some good pics on it) there is something just a bit off by my eye..

1.) I think the text on the top left needs to be a little more bold as it seems to kind get drowned out by all of the surrounding color.. maybe a bit larger as well.
    2.) the header on the text in the upper right does not match anything else on the page.. the chrome text effect is a little strange here to my eye.
    3.) lastly I wonder about the bg on the headers of the items at the bottom.. the different colors of orange and burnt sienna seem a little out of place to me.

Overall I like the site and I think it will serve its purpose just fine.. a few tweaks in my mind would make it a spectacular site.

kMist

Hippy

I agree, although the flash and images are decent the site looks a bit old fashioned to me.
    The layout is fine, its more the text and colour choices, the y don’t compliment each other at all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.