Skip to main content

Forums

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  macpheek 3 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

macpheek
    Participant

Hi,

I have form form’s placeholder set to

::-webkit-input-placeholder { opacity:1!important; }
    ::-moz-placeholder { opacity:1!important; }
    :-ms-input-placeholder { opacity:1!important; }
    :-moz-placeholder { opacity:1!important; }

However it doesn’t seem to be working for android device or for safari.
    Is there something I’m missing? Link to page – http://kmdesign.website/StormRoofing/pitched-roofing/

Hope someone can help :-)

uxfed
    Participant

Is it that form with the dark text on the blue background? If so, I’d suggest using the style color: white instead of opacity.

The placeholder code you reference is correct (though I think these days quite a few browsers support the unprefixed version (not all!)).

macpheek
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply. Below is the new code, however it’s still not showing as correctly in safari and android

.quoteform::-webkit-input-placeholder, .sideform::-webkit-input-placeholder { color:white!important; opacity:1!important; }
    .quoteform::-moz-placeholder, .sideform::-moz-placeholder { color:white!important; opacity:1!important; }
    .quoteform:-ms-input-placeholder, .sideform:-ms-input-placeholder { color:white!important; opacity:1!important; }
    .quoteform:-moz-placeholder, .sideform:-moz-placeholder { color:white!important; opacity:1!important; }

Hope you can help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

icon-link icon-logo-star icon-search icon-star