Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End php website generator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zero28

Hi I new to website, this website is the best I’ve found and has been a great help. I am building a simple website with php that would allow users to create or generate their own website something simliar to webs.com . I have build a simple website with a login system but I am unsure on how to create the generator part of the site. I have search the web looking for information on this but have so far found none. I can use perl as well but again have not found a way to build a generator. I’m hoping someone would be able to link me to some information or would have an idea on how to do this, any help would be really a appreciated

Sirlon

It depends of how it should work, by generator you meen “generating” real pages or should it be a simple cms with some customizeable themes like thing?

As i know webs.com is offering webspace with a own CMS with some customizeable themes etz.

TT_Mark

To give you a basic background on my CMS, there are no physical pages except for a Default.php and an Error.php. When the visitor enters any URL on the site, it redirects to the Default.php and looks for the corresponding page data in the database. If there is no data, it redirects again to the 404/Error page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.