Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Personal Portfolio Website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    p0larboy

Hi everyone, I’m new to the community. I recently just set up my portfolio website. Hope to hear feedback from you guys. :D
    http://www.mix-mash.net

Hi

Site looks nice and clean. The only thing that I can see that doesn’t match the rest of the design is the buttons for navigation in the top right corner.

Te

p0larboy

thanks kingscorp1712!

in what way does the button not fit with the rest of the style of the website?

bennihahn
    Participant

Pretty nice site! But there are three things that I don’t like:

1. kingscorp already mentioned the buttons. What I don’t like about them is their hover state. I think they are going down too much.
    2. My eyes didn’t fall in love with the turquoise color ;)
    3. The drop-shadow of the headlines on your resume page looks a bit "wrong". Maybe it’s too light.

Cheers, Benni

p0larboy

thanks bennihahn.. the turqusoise does look abit too bright and the hover state is pretty crazy.. :lol: i dun really get the drop shadow part though..

"bennihahn" wrote:
    Pretty nice site! But there are three things that I don’t like:

1. kingscorp already mentioned the buttons. What I don’t like about them is their hover state. I think they are going down too much.
    2. My eyes didn’t fall in love with the turquoise color ;)
    3. The drop-shadow of the headlines on your resume page looks a bit "wrong". Maybe it’s too light.

Cheers, Benni

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.