Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Percentage calculation after entering amount. Help Me Urgent

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #147160
    sam101
    Participant

    Hello everyone.

    i need after entering amount in the text-field like(200Rs). after tht it will automatically calculate the 85% of the amount ie.(170rs) and 15% ie.(30rs)..

    #147163
    Paulie_D
    Member

    What have you tried so far?

    #147164
    sam101
    Participant

    nothing so far.. not good in javascript..

    #147199
    Paulie_D
    Member

    Try a quick google search for javascript percentage calculator.

    #147291
    James
    Participant

    Using jQuery, I made this. Easy.

    http://codepen.io/JMDUK/pen/tDhpi

    Type in the amount, get the answer (85% of the amount) and get the remainder (left over, 15%).

    I would go through the whole isNaN process with you (type a character in to the input…) but it’s a tricky explanation for my brain at this time of night.

    :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.