Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other PayPal wants a shipping address for a WooCommerce virtual product

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bazzadonboy
    Participant

I’m developing a site for a music studio to enable them to take payments for room bookings. I’m using WooCommerce Bookings to deal with this and WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Gateway plugin for payments.

For the past six months, while the site is being developed, the process of booking a room as a site member and paying through PayPal using a Sandbox account has worked beautifully. With the site launch due in two days I was going back through the site and decided to make another test booking. Unfortunately I encountered this error:

PayPal error (10727): The street address in your shipping address is not valid. Please double-check your shipping address and try again. PayPal error (10728): The city in your shipping address is not valid. Please double-check your shipping address and try again. PayPal error (10730): The ZIP code or postal code in your shipping address is not valid. Please double-check your shipping address and try again.

This hasn’t happened before, no settings have changed. The product is set to Virtual and in the WooCommerce settings I have Shipping Locations set to Disable Shipping & Shipping Calculations.

As you can imagine this is extremely frustrating.

Appreciate any help on this matter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.