• # April 20, 2013 at 4:12 pm

    Does anyone know of the plugin that enables you to do something like this on a website:

    If you press down on the arrow keys the whole page slides up as if it was a panel in front of whatever is behind it. I remember stumbling upon it a while back but cannot remember what it was called?

    # April 20, 2013 at 4:51 pm

    Seems like it’s

    # April 21, 2013 at 11:57 am

    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

    That is the one! Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.