Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Other forums for web designers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    daredanger
    Participant

I seem to be not getting answers to my query on css-tricks forum…..the reason may be i ask off the topic questions whereas this forum is primarily targeted to php, css and javascript……please suggest me some other forums…..i’m more interested in forums where i can get good and quality response to wordpress queries

TT_Mark

How about the WordPress forums…..

http://wordpress.org/support/

TheDoc

*Off topic:

To be fair, this site helps people with WordPress on a daily basis and is the specialty of a couple of the forums’ mods, as well as of course Chris Coyier himself.

If we look at your last post, for example, you probably don’t have any replies because the question itself is too broad and it looks like you’re asking somebody to walk you through it step by step instead of trying to figure anything out on your own.

We live in a busy world, and I’m sure someone doesn’t have the time to write a 2-hour post back to you! If you were to try integrating Vanilla forums into WordPress yourself first, and then post back when you get stuck at a certain point, you would get help much quicker!

daredanger
    Participant

@TT_Mark…..thanks for the suggestion….for wordpress i guess wp forums should be the best place

@TheDoc
    …..great to see the support of css-tricks.com from you…..i too am a big fan of css-tricks.com…..cheers to chris for running this amazing site!…….if you know some other forums please suggest

daredanger
    Participant

@TheDoc……i found out just now that you are a moderator of this forum…….i’m sure you took my question as an offence……i regret that sincerely…….actually no offence was meant from my side…….this is an amazing site……i’m getting to use this site without paying anything……..i consider this a great thing……the quality of your content rocks!……please do not mind a silly comment of small web developers like me…..from next time i’ll try not to use words which hurts you…..please forgive me.

TheDoc

No worries! It just sort of read like you thought there weren’t any ‘good or quality’ responses on this forum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.