Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Organic Tabs playing (CSS)-Tricks on me

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    artooras
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve embedded Organic Tabs into my site that is currently under development. Even though I like the functionality of the tabs in demo, I’m quite sure the script shouldn’t behave like this… :) (try clicking the first tab a few times, and the others):
    http://bp78.betapark.co.uk/mens-singlet-vests/jockey-modern-stretch-mens-vest-white.html

I’m no expert of JavaScript, that’s why I didn’t fiddle with the script itself – only with CSS styling. Also, I have decreased the number of tabs from the original 4 to 3.

Any ideas what’s wrong and how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

DogsGhost

Firebug tells you right away theres a js error:

jQuery(“input[name=for]”).autocomplete is not a function – function.js.php (line 386)

artooras
    Participant

Hi DogsGhost,

Thanks for replying to my troubles.
    As I mentioned, I know very little of JavaScript. Yet the function (or an incorrect function) that you’ve mentioned is not in the Organic Tabs script. It is in other JavaScripts that run on the site.

Can separate JS scripts interfere with the other? If there’s a mistake in another script, can it be causing the Organics Tabs script to behave funny?

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.