Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Organic Tabs, images, and you.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey guys!

So, relatively new Webmonkey here. Came upon this website and so far it’s awesome. Anyway, I’ve been playing around with the Organic Tabs plugin, but I’ve run into a small problem; it doesn’t cooperate with images. That is, if I put an image within a tab and try to access that tab, the animation will bring the bottom of the container up to meet the text before realizing there’s an image and bringing the container back down. In the end, it works, but it looks quite clunky. I figure this happens because the script looks for text before anything else, but I’m not quite sure which parameter that involves.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

TheDoc

I’m sorry I don’t have an answer for you, but I just wanted to mention how much I appreciated the title of your thread – brought a solid chuckle to my evening. Unfortunately, JavaScript just isn’t my cup of tea.

Happy I could bring some joy to your life with my faux-inspirational discussion titles. :P

And yeah, I’m fine around CSS and HTML but JS just doesn’t float my boat; I mean, I love it, I just don’t understand it. I’m sure there’s a function for this, I just don’t know what it is. Thanks anyway, though!

Bump? Anyone have any tips? :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.