Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Opacity on child element,…..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RedBunny

I am trying to get rid of Opacity on a few child elements. I have opacity on the #wrap i belive set to .89; and want the slider, text box, and facebook and twitter elements non-opaque. So those 4 items on the main page to be non-opaque,….. my website is http://www.fourleafdesigns.us

Thanx in Advance,
    ~RedBunny

RedBunny

I have photos for the background and could not get that to work. the

#wrap one ,… the thing is I want the wrap or Body to be transparent with the items on top of that solid,… i do not want the on top items transparent.,….;/

~RedBunny

RedBunny

well the website is:

http://www.fourleafdesigns.us

and you can see from the there using firfox or chrome the markup ,… the thing is the slider, being Inside the #wrap is taking on it’s formatting. I want not the background to be opaque,…. but the body of the site. I thought I had it so, but I just uncommented my comment out section of the css. I had the opaqueness comment out before. But as you can see by going to the site you can see thru the slider and such. i have tried the position, absolute and relative but could not get it to work. But if you can uswe your firefox or chrome editor mabey you can tell me how, now that i have the code in there,…..

Manojnaanak
    Participant

#wrap {
    -moz-box-shadow: 6px 6px 0px 0px #fff;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 6px 6px 0px 0px #fff;
    box-shadow: 1px 2px 2px 1px #fff;
    filter: alpha(opacity=94);
    -moz-opacity: 0.94;
    -khtml-opacity: 0.94;
    opacity: 0.89;

/* Use 50% opacity png image*/

#wrap {
    -moz-box-shadow: 6px 6px 0px 0px #fff;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 6px 6px 0px 0px #fff;
    box-shadow: 1px 2px 2px 1px #fff;
    background: url(yourimage.png);

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.