Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Online document editing and delivery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jhill004

I am interested in starting a website for my wife to sell similar items as the website attached. Is a script like this manageable or is this just an unreal expectation? If so, is there someone that can do something like this, even if scaled down somewhat, and if so, how much would it cost?

http://www.christmastimeclipart.com/pfh/edittemplate.do?template=227647

***UPDATE – How in the world did they set it up so that the document could be edited (text and pictures), previewed on screen, and then be saved by the user?***

Thank you,
    Jessie Hill

TheDoc

Hey Jessie – welcome to the forum. Depending on the scale, you might want to look into fully hosted services like http://www.shopify.com/

For a fully customizable solution, the cost totally depends on your location. If you’re in North America you’re probably looking at a minimum of $1,500 (but that can easily go up to $20,000 depending on who you contract).

jhill004

Thank you for your reply! I am more interested in the ability to edit and save a document online as in the example website. How in the world did they set it up so that the document could be edited (text and pictures), previewed on screen, and then be saved by the user?

Jessie

TheDoc

Sorry, I totally misread the thread (unless you changed it after my response!).

I’m afraid that’s not really my expertise, I’ve never had to do it myself.

jhill004

No problem, I just appreciate the fact that you replied. I did update the post after you answered to ensure the question was clearer.

Jessie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.