Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Older IE7, IE6 and IE5 Browser Tool To Check Website!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MartyBoi
    Participant

Hello and Greetings.

I was hoping that someone could help me out with just a minor issue. I am using both Mozilla Firebug and IE Developer Tools to help me Debug and the like. But I can’t seem to find a Tool to help me check my projects in Older Versions of IE. Does anyone know of such Tools for this issue?

Thank You….

tmette

I agree with TT_Mark, that you should only really test the browsers that your visitors use. From there you can create your priority list.

Senff pointed out a good tool to use if you’re on Windows. If you’re on a Mac then I think you can try out Adobe’s Browser Lab, but I’ve never used it so I’m not sure how good it is. The best way is to check the browsers out is by using a virtual machine. You don’t need to buy the expensive ones like VMWare or Parallels, there is a free one that is really good called Virtual Box.

TheDoc

Chris just did a screencast on Browserstack https://css-tricks.com/video-screencasts/106-browserstack/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.