Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Old Guy Gaming – AD&D Blog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    OldGuy

I think my site is finally ready for review. It’s my first WordPress site and I designed it from scratch based on a bare-bones Starker’s template.

First off, let me say thanks to all of you! I could never have done it without Chris and all of you wonderful folks here. The articles and forums have taught me quite a bit.

It took a lot for me to get away from black text on a white background. I hope the color scheme I’ve come up with works. I’ve looked at it for too long to be objective.

@Chris
    : The threaded comments are very similar to yours (I hope you don’t mind). I got the idea here but styled it myself. I did have to peek to see what you did to reposition the gravatar though. That never would have occured to me.

I just today finished the Links page. It took a while to figure out how to get set-width styled boxes in columns for the links while working within the confines of the function call.

Ok, enough preamble. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

Old Guy Gaming

dcp3450
    Participant

I like it. very simple. nothing fancy.

Thank about adding some texture or dressing the header up like an old game. Just some suggestions for down the road.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.