Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS ol indentation question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rebelbwb

At the URL below I am interested to know how to make for an example a multi line LI all line up together rather than have all lines after the first one run underneath the number.

http://www.openingweekend.org/faq.html

Thanks so much

rebelbwb

Thanks Chris for responding – I already have that piece of code in my stylesheet. Maybe I should clarify what I’m hoping to do

In that same URL for example with Number 1 I would like for the first word on the second line – ‘unique’ and the first word on the third line ‘Eldredge’ and the first word on the fourth line ‘answer’ to all line up with the first word on the first line ‘So’ – right now lines 2-4 line up under ‘1.’ I understand that the words I have listed starting each line may vary depending upon screen resolution so I hope you get the gist – first word of each line beyond the very first line of each LI.

Does that make sense? Just would like to see no content run underneath each number

Thanks

rebelbwb

Ahhhh….thanks for taking time to clarify Chris. Appreciate it. Really enjoy what you’re doing with this site – learning much..

Take care

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.