Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] NOOB needs HELP with news carousel!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Racer44
    Participant

I’am still pretty raw at CSS to say the least and I was wondering if anyone knows how a way to make this work or if its even possible to do the way I want to. I would like to make a news story carousel with 6 stories that displays 2 stories and rotates one story at a time.There are a few criteria I would like to meet if possible, no java, and no list items. this is the Codepen that I have been playing with. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also Sorry for any plagiarism I tend to learn by reverse engineering.

Paulie_D

I seem to recall that the you have posted this subject before.

The non-use of Javascript is, I would argue, a little unrealistic and JS is, by far, your best option.

Racer44
    Participant

Yes I posted it before but somehow to the wrong forum. Asking for something not JS in the JS forum…. not much help there for sure. Mainly i just wanted to know if it could be done with CSS only. I’m just not that comfortable with JS yet and have had some of trouble in the past getting it to work. But If JS makes it easy then I would be willing to try it.

Racer44
    Participant

FIxed thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.