Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other No question, just wanted to say thanks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    noahgelman
    Participant

I started web development in October of 2009. So I’ve only been doing it a little over a year. I was a screw up in college, just like I was in high school, and had very little direction. My older brother suggested that I learn web development and work with him on some free lance work (he was a web developer). I started learning and couldn’t stop. I really enjoyed it. I was working 6-8 hours a day just learning and reading articles, many from this site. Since then I got an internship at a company. They then later hired me part time, and then later full time and I’ve been working for them ever since as a front end developer. I love my job and I love my career.

I just wanted to say thank you sincerely to CSS-tricks.com, Chris Coyier, and the people here in this forum. I honestly couldn’t have done it without you. I’ve learned so much here. If not for you guys I may still be some directionless drop out. Hopefully I can continue to learn and grow here.

I hope everyone here has learned as much as I have and I hope you all had a great Valentines Day.

TheDoc

Fantastic to hear, Noah! You’ve been a great addition to the community!

jamygolden

I second @TheDoc, you definitely add to these forums and it’s clear you’re continuously improving. Glad to have you here.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

High five.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.