Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End No brainier e-commerce (for e-books)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MrBrightside
    Participant

I’ve been looking for an e-commerce solution for a small website, holding less than 20 products, mostly selling e-books (or downloadable products)

I need something really easy, for both my client trying to run the website, and those trying to buy (and download) the products.

Like I said, I don’t need somthing big, I was thinking of using WordPress (I like wordpress =D) but WP-ecommerce doesn’t have real good support for downloadable products.

any suggestions?

you can try out foxy cart. Chris even has a tutorial for it so it would be really easy to set up.

Integrating FoxyCart and WordPress

Using FoxyCart for eCommerce

eCommerce Considerations

Donna

I use e-junkie for an ebook and it is super simple. They give you the html that you just cut/paste into the site. I pay $5 a month but they handle the hosting/download mechanism of the book. It has lots of features. There is also a coupon code CRAFTBOOM where you get over 2 months free (at least it worked when I signed up). Just search in google for the coupon code.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.