Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Nice weather: me less behind the computer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Edwin

Hi everybody,

Here in the Netherlands it’s summer now and the weather is getting better and better (it will be 27 degrees celcius today). So that means I am less working on the computer (and less on the forum sorry ;-)). Have you got that same thing? I had planned to do a lot of work this summer, but with this weather, I really more like to go outside…

koewnet

Same goes for me, here in Norway. The summer weather is reaching it’s peak as of now, and I’ll be out enjoying it while listening to Leonard Cohen playing live (at Bislett Stadion).

Biofobico
    "Edwin" wrote:
    Hi everybody,

Here in the Netherlands it’s summer now and the weather is getting better and better (it will be 27 degrees celcius today). So that means I am less working on the computer (and less on the forum sorry ;-)). Have you got that same thing? I had planned to do a lot of work this summer, but with this weather, I really more like to go outside…

39º degrees here in Portugal. Guess the global warming affects designers to :mrgreen: .

Biofobico:
    I am in Funchal, Madeira and normally go to Praia Formosa, but this weekend my friends and I go to the water park on the way to Santa Cruz. Want to chill there?

My friend Cristina needs friend. ;)

koewnet

It’s 32 degrees celsius in the shadows during the day here now. Can’t focus clearly on CSS or the computer for that matter 8-)

iamaw

Its about 28C in California today. Supposed to get hotter throughout the week though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.