Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Newsletter Software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    skimmas

I was wondering if you guys know of any open source newsletter software that is beautiful and simple to use.
    I’m looking to send very well target mails to people that sign up for the mailling list, so I’m not expecting to have that many subscribers.
    This is what I found so far:

Pommo — Looks promissing but I think the author stopped the development in 2008.
    phplist — It’s not very beautiful, but it’s probably the most popular.
    openEMM — hmm, I feel suspicious about this software.
    Simple Mailing list (Not sure if it’s open source, but its free) Seems to be very simple. Too simple?

Is there any other solution out there?
    Should I just forget about a hosted solution and sign up for Mailchimp or SendLoop?

MJK

I like SendLoop the best. If it were me, I’d start there.

This is a little outdated as there are more available now. But the majority of these are pretty good.
    http://mashable.com/2007/08/10/email-newsletters/

TheDoc

I love me some Mailchimp.

craigfarrall

I use campaign monitor for my mass newsletter emails.

Sabrinagage

Hi. You can take a look at Comm100 Newsletter. It is free hosted. It is free and easy to use.

jamygolden

+1 Campaign Monitor
    I find it very user friendly.

I would suggest to go for Email-M.Com – SAAS Email Marketing Service Provider with lifetime free plan.

TT_Mark

Lol, that Email-M site screams of tackiness. I hate out of place stock photos

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.