Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Newbie: Using CSS to Format Text & Tickboxes within a Preset Widget

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jareth
    Participant

Hi there,

I hope someone can help. I want to use CSS to format some text and two tickboxes within a front-end widget that has been designed by my CRM provider.

They have provided a back-end box to edit CSS, but I am very definitely a newbie and don’t know where to start. (I’m actually singing teacher with a previous life in I.T. (front-of-house), but I’m now self-employed so it falls to me!)

Here’s the link to my website – the Registration widget is accessible via the ‘Register/Login’ tab:

https://www.sohovocaltuition.com/

I have a screenshot of the back-end CSS edit page available but can’t see where I upload an image to this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Ed

Jareth
    Participant

More info:

The tickboxes are located via the above link, then…

1. Create Account (you won’t need to to view)
    2. Scroll down
    3. Under the header ‘STAY IN THE LOOP’ these are the boxes:
      [] Subscribe to email reminders & notifications
      [] Subscribe to our newsletter & promotions

I would like them much more obvious, as ever since GDPR too many new clients are overlooking them!

Thanks

Paulie_D

A minimal Codepen.io demo of the HTML & CSS would be much preferred.

Unfortunately, as it stands, folks won’t want to go inspecting your website on your behalf because A) it’s difficult to decipher what you want, or have tried, from your description, and nobody likes to guess, B) wading through a whole website codebase is distracting and takes too much effort,

iosman
    Participant

Love your blog man. Thanks for this stuff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.