Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other New website, One more try with LocalScroll

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Locke
    Participant

I just finish this website:

It’s incomplete ‘cos client didn’t have anymore info , but they wanted to open the website just with the videos they have….. I can complain much about that… what the client wants right?

In this website I use Jquery Tools , with Jquery 1.4.2 , WordPress as CMS, and some flash video gallery from Flashden…. somethin quick.

If you have some suggestions, bad-good reviews will be welcome, also if you know another loading image will be cool to share it.

:mrgreen:

intuitionhq

I just had a quick look; 2 things to point out.

1) I’m very unsure about the idea of a splash page; it just delays me from getting to the main content of the page. I would get sick of that very quickly.

2) Site is quite slow to load, and seems relatively resource intensive. I think this will have quite a big impact on the UX. People don’t like slow, heavy sites.

The actual design looks ok once you get in there, but the content seems a little hard to find. Anyway, good luck with the site, and let us know how it goes. Look forward to seeing your future designs.

Cheers.

Locke
    Participant

intuitionhq thanks for the advices , I will work getting rid of the splash page …..

also I dividing the background to make it faster

thanks very much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.